What is VIP?
The Vocabulary Improvement Programme 2019 (VIP-2019) is being organized by the Department of English to provide students with an opportunity to study and test the general vocabulary useful for a college going student.
VIP will provide the list of 500 words. Students are expected to study those 500 words and appear for the online examination. The online vocabulary test will consist of 50 objective questions.
Download the word list:
A good vocabulary improves the necessary language skills - listening, speaking, reading and writing. Having adequate vocabulary helps us to express clearly and fluently. Using the right words in their right context makes one an effective communicator. The present initiative: VIP-2019, intends to sensitise and encourage the students to enhance their word power and by extension their communicative strength.
· VIP-2019 is open for all the undergraduate (UG) students of M. J. College.
· The first top 10 scorers will be given prizes.
· All the participants will be sent Certificate of Participation in PDF format to their mails.
· NO FEES for VIP-2019
The students should register their names as given below: (Last Date 10th January 2020)
· Online Registration: Click to register: https://drive.google.com/open?id=14CPbFvuSOcxHaXJCIKzxJxIFQvRjNAp9Wg61FsZN54k
· Offline Registration: At Department of English (Time: 10 am to 12:30 pm)
Date of Online Examination: 14th January, 2020 Time: 10:30-11:30 am
Venue: Computer Lab, Swami Vivekanand Bhavan Prize Distribution: 18th January, 2020
- Teacher: Dr. P. M. CHAVAN