1. Click on 'create new account' by clicking on the login link.
2. Fill the correct information.
The students must enter their member barcode as the Username (i.e. college registration number which we have provided on I-card as well as on the challan fee receipts).
And all other information shall be filled by the students properly and correctly.
3. While submitting the registration form the students must remember their username, email id, password.
4. After successful completion of registration, the student will receive a system generated email. Cllick on the link for confirming/activating their Moodle account.
5. After that students can login on to the website of Moodle-LMS at www.mjcmoodle.kces.in.
6. After successful login the students can see all courses. The student must be locate his/her class-course-paper and enroll themselves.
For successful enrolling, students need to enter "enrollment key".
The enrollment key is provided by the college library to the teachers. Alternatively, you can check with your department teachers for your enrolment key.
7. After successful enrolment, the students can access the course content.